Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Tadi masa aku sibukkk surfing cari script utk letak lagu midi kat blog aku ni..tiba2 aku terjumpa script nih...

Hide from old browsers

// All you have to do is put another text in the variable message.
// Don't forget to break all lines with a ^
// When you do not place a ^ at the end of all the message, the
// message will not repeat

message =
"*~ I Never Really Knew You ~*^" +
"*~ You Where Just Another Friend ~*^" +
"*~ But When I Got To Knew You ~*^" +
"*~ I Had To Let My Heart Unbend ~*^" +
"*~ I Had To Forget My First Love ~*^" +
"*~ And Give Love Another Try ~*^" +
"*~ So I've Fallen In Love With You ~*^"+
"*~ And I'll Never Let You Go ~*^"+
"*~ I Love You More Than Anyone ~*^" +
"*~ I Just Had To Let You Know ~*^" +
"*~ And If You Ever Wonder Why ~*^" +
"*~ I Might Not Know What I'll Say ~*^" +
"*~ But I'll Never Stop Loving You ~*^" +
"*~ Each And Every Day ~*^" +
"*~ My Feelings For You Will Never Change ~*^" +
"*~ Just Know My Feelings Are True ~*^" +
"*~ And Just Remember One Thing... ~*^" +
"*~ I Really Do Love You! ~*^" +
"^"


scrollSpeed = 25
lineDelay = 1000

macam best plak wording tuh..till now..i am still looking for the right person script for my blog's music background!!


Aku pilih lagu "Till I Met You-Joey Albert" buat masa ini..Aku jumpa byk lagu midi online..heheh..lenkali aku ubah2 la..ikut suka ati aku....best..bestttt!!!


No comments: